Additional Anti-Bias Resources
These additional resources provide a wide range of tips, tools, strategies and lessons for K-12 educators, administrators, students and family members to promote diversity and anti-bias behavior in learning environments and society.
Classroom Tips and Strategies
Definitions and Language
Film Discussion/Activity Guides
- Aftermath Teaching Guide: This guide provides an opportunity for students to learn more about the Holocaust and Jedwabne, understand anti-Semitism and its current day manifestations around the world and watch, discuss and extend the learning of the Aftermath film.
- Anti-Semitism and The Merchant of Venice: A discussion guide for teachers to present The Merchant of Venice to their students, grades 9-12, as a guide to exploring the problematic issue of anti-Semitism as part of the broader discussion of the play.
- The People v. Leo Frank: A teacher's guide with instructional materials that help students grades 9-12 explore the intersection of various forms of oppression and the complexity of bias incidents at the center of the Leo Frank case
Holidays and Events
Podcasts and Webinars
- Building Respectful School Climates: Webinar series to learn practical tips and strategies on bias and bullying and create a positive school climate.
- Education Podcasts: Podcast interviews that offer rich and inspiring conversations with experts in the field and children's book authors.